See What’s Out There
To experience the greatest show on Earth, all you have to do is look up. With a simple home telescope, an astronomy novice can see the rings of Saturn, comets, asteroids, and nebulae. But even the bravest astronomy buffs know better than to explore outer space without a guide. That’s why everything you need to marvel at the stars is here in Astronomy at a Glance.
- Exciting profiles of 50 astronomy objects in the night sky
- Clear directions to locate each astronomy object with a home telescope
- Astronomy origin stories, scientific examples, and pop culture references
- Expert astronomy advice on using and cleaning your telescope
- Complete schedule of solar and lunar eclipses
Astronomy at a Glance is the best way to discover our distant neighbors in the cosmos.